From Scholar Victoria
A horizontal strike from the side performed while grasping only the butt of the staff single handed.
- Left leg forward centre Unterhut
- Wind hands up to Steurhut (this is a parry)
- Bring the the staff around the head, releasing the left hand and swinging it around in a broad horizontal loop.
- Simultaneously take a Passing Step with the right foot, striking in an extended arm position to the side of the head or the opponent's knee.
- Catch the staff with the left hand near the right, Passing Step back with the left foot to Mittelhut.