- Step with the right and zwerch from the right at head level.
- Step with the left and zwerch from the left at head level.
- Step with the right and cut a zornhau high right to low left.
- Reverse the blade and step with the left to cut unterhau from low left to high right
- Bring the blade around through right nebenhut and step with the right to cut unterhau from low right to high left.
- Reverse the blade and step with the left, cutting zornhau from high left to low right.
- Step forward with the right and cut krumphau from right to left.
- Step forward with the left and cut krumphau left to right.
- Stay in place and loop over into sturzhau on the right.
- Step forward with the right and sturzhau to the left.
- Step forward with the left and mittelhau from left to right
- Step forward with the right and mittelhau from right to left.
- Step forward with the right and bring the blade up and over into an oberhau straight down.
- Slash back up to vom-tag with the false edge (move from alber to longpoint to vom-tag).
Parrying & Handwork Sets
This set of techniques comprise some simple drills intended to illustrate some of the more interesting handworks in Meyer's system. They are not directly described as devices in the text, but are useful for practicing simple Meyer fencing/handworks.
- Verfliegen (Flying off)
- Fehlen (Failing)
- Zucken (Pulling)
- Durchwechseln (Changing Through)
- Nachreissen (Chasing)
- Defense Against an Opponent Who Cuts a Single and Double Zornhauw
- Zornhauw Drills based on Early Canonical Sources
- General Reaction Drills in the Bind