From Scholar Victoria
A high strike from above performed while grasping only the butt of the staff.
- Left leg forward centre Unterhut
- Wind hands up to Steurhut (this is a parry)
- Bring the weak of the staff back to the left side cast it forward in a high arc vertically.
- Simultaneously release the left hand and take a Passing Step with the right foot, striking in an extended arm position to the top of the head.
- Catch the staff with the left hand near the right, Passing Step back with the left foot to Mittelhut.
This strike can also be performed with both hands grasping the butt of the staff - especially useful for the heavier halberd.