Continuous diagonals from below
From Scholar Victoria
Continuous strikes in place through the diagonals from below, alternating long/short edge.
- Left foot forward Posture, left lead hand, Oberhut at the left shoulder
- Turn the hips into a cross step Posture and let the blade fall backward into reverse Nebenhut on the left.
- Scoop forward through Steurhut extending out through a front weighted Posture
- Scoop up to thrusting Oberhut
- Continue motion over and down to reverse Steurhut in a rear weighted Posture
- Scoop forward with the false edge to Unterhut on the right to a front weighted Posture.
- False edge strike up through Mittelhut
- Come up to Oberhut at the left shoulder.